We are delighted to announce the launch of Moduli, a new open access journal owned by the Foundation Compositio Mathematica and published in collaboration with the LMS and CUP.
Now open to submissions, Moduli will provide a unified forum for significant new results on all aspects of moduli theory or related mathematics, including but not restricted to techniques from: algebraic, differential and arithmetic geometry; combinatorics; dynamical systems; gauge theory; geometric analysis; geometric group theory; pure mathematics inspired by physics; representation theory; and topology. To submit your paper, visit https://moduli.nl.
The journal is led by a team of Managing Editors, supported by an Editorial Board of world-renowned researchers.
The Managing Editors are:
- Jørgen Ellegaard Andersen, University of Southern Denmark, Denmark
- Steve Bradlow, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, USA
- Dan Halpern-Leistner, Cornell University, USA
- Vicky Hoskins, Radboud Universiteit Nijmegen, The Netherlands
- Frances Kirwan, University of Oxford, UK
- Margarida Melo, Università di Roma Tre, Italy
- Anna Wienhard, Max Planck Institute for Mathematics in the Sciences, Germany
For more information on Moduli, please see: https://lms.ac.uk/publications/moduli