The Call for nominations for the 2021 Invited Lecturer are now open and the deadline is 1 February 2020.
Proposers are invited to suggest a topic and Lecturer for the meeting, which they should be prepared to organise at their own institution or a suitable conference centre.
The format of annual Invited Lectures series is:
- meetings at which a single speaker gives a course of about ten expository lectures, examining some subject in depth;
- held over a five day period (Monday to Friday) during a University vacation;
- the meetings are residential and open to all interested. It is intended that the texts of the lectures given in the series shall be published.
- In addition to full expenses, the lecturer is offered a fee for giving the course.
- A grant is given to the host department to support attendance at the lectures.
Please submit all proposals via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Enquiries about the Invited Lectures should be directed to the Chair of the Society, Lectures and Meetings Committee: email@example.com.
Proposals for the 2022 Invited Lecturer will open later in 2020.
Submitted by Elizabeth Fisher on 12 June, 2019 10:24