The London Mathematical Society and Clay Mathematics Institute Research Schools provide training for young researchers in a core area of mathematics.
Students and post-docs can meet a number of leading experts in the topic as well as other young researchers working in related areas.
There were four research schools in 2017 run in partnership with the Clay Mathematics Institute:
- New Trends in Representation Theory - The Impact of Cluster Theory in Representation Theory, Leicester; 19-23 June 2017.
- Microlocal Analysis and Applications, Cardiff; 26 June - 30 June 2017.
- Algebraic Topology of Manifolds, Oxford; 11-15 September 2017.
- Introduction to geometry, dynamics, and moduli in low dimensions, Warwick; 11-15 September 2017.
Further details for the LMS-CMI Research Schools will appear later in 2016.
There was also an LMS Research School in 2017:
- Orthogonal Polynomials & Special Functions, Kent; 26 - 30 June.
LMS Research Schools 2018
Submitted by Elizabeth Fisher on 4 December, 2017 10:37