LMS Midlands Regional Meeting and Workshop 2024
The lectures are aimed at a general mathematical audience. All interested, both LMS members and non-members, are most welcome to attend this event.
The Regional Meeting will be held on 2 April 2024 and the Regional Workshop runs from 3-5 April 2024
Tuesday 2 April 2024 (times tbc)
LMS Midlands Regional Society Meeting
- Jonathan Bennett (University of Birmingham)
- Oana Ivanovici (Sorbonne Université)
- Christopher Sogge (Johns Hopkins University)
Titles and abstracts TBC.
Wednesday 3 - Friday 5 April 2024
LMS Midlands Regional Workshop
Title: Harmonic Analysis on manifolds
- Jeffrey Galkowski (University College London)
- Daniel Grieser (Universität Oldenburg)
- Jonathan Hickman (University of Edinburgh)
- Simon Myerson (University of Warwick)
- Anke Pohl (Universität Bremen)
- Gabriel Riviere (Université de Nantes)
- Jan Rozendahl (Polish Academy of Sciences)
- Anne-Sophie de Suzzoni (École Polytechnique)
+ more TBC
Titles, abstracts and timings TBC.
Registration details TBC.
Travel Funding for Research Students and LMS Members
There are funds available to contribute in part to the expenses of members of the London Mathematical Society or research students registered at UK universities to attend the meeting and workshop. Requests for support, including an estimate of expenses, as well as all queries about the two events may be addressed to one of the organisers.