- Jesus Martinez-Garcia (Essex)
- Anne-Sophie Kaloghiros (Brunel)
Lecturers and Plenary Speakers (abstract and programme details to appear soon)
|Main Lecture Courses
|Moduli of curves
|Non-reductive Geometric Invariant Theory
|Radboud University Nijmegen
|K-moduli of Fano Varieties
|University of Washington
|Geometric Invariant Theory
|University of Cambridge
|University of Bath
Registration details (further details to appear soon)
- The organisers anticipate that they will be able to cover full local expenses (accommodation and meals) for around 40 research students who have successfully secured a place.
- PhD student registration fee: £150 (tbc)
- Early Career Researcher (Postdoc) registration fee: £250 (tbc)
About LMS Research Schools
The London Mathematical Society Research Schools provide training for research students in all contemporary areas of mathematics. Students and post-docs can meet a number of leading experts in the topic as well as other young researchers working in related areas.
The LMS Research Schools take place in the UK and support participation of research students from both the UK and abroad. The lecturers are expected to be international leaders in their field. The LMS Research Schools are often partially funded by the Heilbronn Institute for Mathematical Research.