Optimal transport and its applications
Organisers: Professor John Parker and Dr Alpar Meszaros (Durham University)
Accompanying Lectures by:
1) David Bourne (Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, UK)
2) Sara Farinelli (Lagrange Centre, Paris, France)
3) Hugo Lavenant (Bocconi University, Milan, Italy)
4) Emanuela Radici (University of L’Aquila, Italy)
5) Matthew Thorpe (University of Manchester, UK).
Further information about registration will be available later in 2023
The annual Invited Lecturers scheme aims to bring a distinguished overseas mathematician to the United Kingdom to present a small course of about ten lectures spread over a week. Each course of Invited Lectures is on a major field of current mathematical research, and is instructional in nature, being directed both at graduate students beginning research and at established mathematicians who wish to learn about a field outside their own research specialism.