- LMS Invited Lectures Series
- Invited Lecture Series 2018
- Call for Nominations for Invited Lecture Series 2019
- Previous Invited Lecturers
The annual Invited Lecturers Series aim to bring a distinguished overseas mathematician to the United Kingdom to present a small course of about ten lectures spread over a week. Each course of Invited Lectures is on a major field of current mathematical research, and is instructional in nature, being directed both at graduate students beginning research and at established mathematicians who wish to learn about a field outside their own research specialism.
Professor Art Owen (Stanford) will visit the University of Warwick from 9-13 July 2018 to give a series of lectures on From the Foundations of Simulation to Quasi Monte Carlo
There will be supplementary lectures by:
- Professor Nicolas Chopin (ENSAE) on Sequential Monte Carlo
- Professor Mark Huber on (Claremont-McKenna) Perfect Simulation
- Professor Jeff Rosenthal (Toronto) on Optimising and Adapting Metropolis.
For further details on the 2018 Invited Lectures please visit tinyurl.com/y9kda8jw
The Invited Lecturer 2019 will be announced in the Newsletter later in 2018.
Any queries should be sent to; email@example.com
Submitted by Elizabeth Fisher on 7 February, 2018 11:59