The Finance and General Purposes Committee (F&GPC) is responsible for implementing Council’s decisions, for financial management and for advising Council on policy and strategic matters.
Terms of Reference
- To ensure the implementation of matters of policy agreed by Council;
- To provide a forum for discussion and exchange of information among the elected Officers of the Society, with particular reference to matters affecting more than one area of activity, and to advise Council accordingly;
- To recommend to Council the annual allocation of resources, and to approve adjustments and allocations in the use of resources within the strategy set by Council;
- To monitor the use of the Society's resources;
- To act on such matters as Council may from time to time delegate to it.
President (Chair), Vice-Presidents, General Secretary, Treasurer, Programme Secretary, Publications Secretary, Education Secretary, Executive Secretary.
Dates of Meetings
The Committee meets in January, March, May, June and September.
Submitted by admin on 14 December, 2010 16:46